It's My Life!
this is my world... come and know me more...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

It's My Life!
this is my world... come and know me more...
It's My Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trip To Cagayan de Oro City

Go down

Trip To Cagayan de Oro City Empty Trip To Cagayan de Oro City

Post  Web Administrator Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:28 am

It was my first time to go to Cagayan de Oro City and it is also my first time to ride a plane. At first, my hands are sweating because of excitement. It's been a pleasure for me to be tapped as a delegate of AHMC for World Vision Development Foundation Inc. to do some site visit for their new Mindanao Office.

We've stayed at Harbor Lights Hotel during our first night. People here are so friendly and accommodating. It feels like a vacation rather than work. The scenery is awesome.

Trip To Cagayan de Oro City Dsc04828
Trip To Cagayan de Oro City Dsc04829

On the second day, we've transferred to the City because our work will be based there. So we have to transfer from Harbor Lights Hotel to Nature's Penssione Hotel.
We've visited the site for the proposed new office of Mindanao1 at Borja St and also the Imperial Building which is also located within the vicinity of the City.

This is the first time I tasted the marang. At first, I'm hesitant in tasting it because it creates a foul odor. Alas! It really taste good and I enjoyed eating it! Hahahaha!!!
There is always enough room for me for first time.

I've also signed up as a volunteer for World Vision here in Cagayan de Oro City. It is a standard operating procedure for their office and it is all OK with me. It feels GOD's hand is touching me again. Staying in their office gives me time to hear and enjoy listening to the praise songs saved in my laptop and everyone is enjoying while they are listening to it.

Time has come for me to come home. It's been a pleasure for me to stay with these people who share their talents for the sake of others. The blood of volunteerism is really in my veins. This is what I like most.

I hope one day, if GOD allows, I want to build a shelter for less fortunate children and abandoned old folks. This is one way of showing how my parents and GOD raised me as a christian.

Goodbye for now Cagayan de Oro City... We'll see each other again... Thanks for the memories!

Trip To Cagayan de Oro City Dsc04830
Web Administrator
Web Administrator
Admin

https://bsme89115562.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down